The protection of the environment for future generations is one of Torresol Energy’s core commitments. In this regard, our plants integrate groundbreaking technological solutions to obtain viable, clean, ecological and sustainable energy.
Torresol Energy's objectives are the development and operation of efficient thermosolar plants that contribute actively to the evolution of the electricity generation system towards a renewable and sustainable model.
We are committed to the protection of the environment and to appropriate development. This is why we monitor the environmental effects of all our activities, providing, through innovation and ongoing improvement, the organizational methods and tools necessary for the development of efficient plants that minimize environmental impact.
Our commitment is based on the following Basic Principles of Action:
- Compliance with the legal regulations, as well as the in-house requirements defined by Torresol Energy
- Integration within the Corporate Strategic Plan of an Environmental Management System in our offices and above all in our thermosolar complexes
- Prevention of harmful or negative environmental repercussions by applying a process of continuous improvement of our operating procedures
- Planning to reach specific objectives and goals, connecting our people with external collaborators and suppliers under the principle of common interest
- Active and responsible involvement of all the people we train at Torresol Energy, providing suitable training to improve performance, promote participation, foster the use of more suitable environmental techniques and recognize and value achievements
- Establishment of efficient and constructive channels of communication and participation with public administration, non-governmental organizations, shareholders, clients, local entities and other interested parties.