Torresol Energy's objectives are the development and operation of efficient thermosolar plants that contribute actively to the evolution of the electricity generation system towards a renewable and sustainable model.
Torresol Energy is fully aware of its commitment with employees and all others who interact with the company on a daily basis. This commitment has led us to identify excellence in Safety and Health as a priority and highly strategic objective in all our activities, from early planning through to the operating phase.
Integrated Safety is the basic tool that we use for drafting our Occupational Risk Prevention Policy. Our objective is the ongoing improvement of working conditions and levels of protection for everyone that collaborates in the development of Torresol Energy. We are firmly convinced that accidents and occupational diseases may be prevented, a goal toward which we are working steadfastly.
Our commitment is based on the following Basic Principles of Action:
- To promote the participation of everyone that collaborates in the daily development of Torresol Energy
- To promote a culture of risk prevention through information, training and permanent skill-building, to make it clear how our work affects our health and the health of those around us
- To keep risk-prevention plans updated and operational in all our facilities
- To analyze risk situations and accidents that take place, never accepting them as conditions inherent to the job; this analysis should always lead to specific actions geared towards reducing the risks of accidents
- To extend the scope of this management model to all our collaborating investigators towards a common commitment of improving safety and activating effective communication and coordination channels
- Guarantee fulfillment of the applicable legislation in matters of prevention, as well as our in-company requirements, being extremely rigorous in the monitoring of this management model
- To promote the development of new technologies, processes and working methods that entail less exposure to risks for people
- Establish and maintain close collaboration with the different public administrations in order to become a reference in the sector.